The ideal candidate will work on growing revenue through digital media through designing and executing marketing campaigns. After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyse data across multiple channels.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit client needs
- Provide weekly analytical reporting of campaigns and conversions to directors
- Create content for social media platforms
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Experience with Google Ads
- Experience with Meta business manager
- Experience with all social media platforms - TikTok, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Must be a team player and get along well with others
- Must be able to drive to the office, which is situated on a farm outside of St Albans
- Must be OK with dogs in the office
- Must have an interest in health & nutrition
Part time internship: 2 days per week at the office in St Albans.
Potential opportunity to become permanent role.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply